Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Reminiscence

Yesterday, i did a stupid thing where i wish for luck, I just hope that miracle would happened but as we all know, it doesn't happen so occasionally... if not, it would not be call a miracle... Well, one should bear the consequences for his/her own action, so do I. I will go on...

Yesterday, I woke up quiet late as I drank some red wine before sleep. I've not been drinking for quiet awhile. The taste of this season red wine is simply the best >.<
And thus, i woke up late =p Then i continue to watch korean drama named "You're beautiful". It's about a girl pretending to be her twin brother to participate in a live band. She been found out easily but didn't being kick out ^^. The love story start from there... Watch it yourselves ya ^^ I watch 10 episodes in a row on my bed. Kinda resting good, just lack of sleep ^^ Then I received a call and it made me remember that i wanted to watch a Thai movie named "Best of Time". I invited Wayne to join in but he seem unable to go out at night recently >.< Thus I ended up going alone like usual. Before I depart, I received another call and we chat for roughly 20 minutes. When we hang up, I realized time really did flies... It's already 7:05pm and the movie time is 7:30pm. OMG!!! That time sure is a hell of JAM in Bukit Bintang area so i decided to just run there as my previous record was 30 minutes to reach Pavilion at my house. And WOW, i break my own record!! ^^ I reach the cinema at 7:25pm. I ran to there in the rain, I realized I over did it when I stop to wait for the traffic to turn green... I almost collapse on the road. Thanks to the lamp post there, I actually fall on it... I can't imagine what will happen if I fall on the road and then car come "BANG"... End of story >.<.
Well, after realizing that, I slowdown my pace a little and I still reach there at 7:25pm. Though I almost die, but the movie really worth it!! I just scare that I might miss the chance to watch it as International movie wont't last long. The movie, was GREAT!!!
By the time I get home, the rain stopped. Like usual, I walked back and take a bath since I was all WET >.< but dry already in the cinema, LOL. Then FB for awhile and video call with someone. We chat happily ^^ Too bad i can't stay for long as now i need to take bath and fetch my Dad to hospital for checkup. So without wasting time anymore, until next time, CYAZ

No comments: