Friday, September 10, 2010

The second day....

Well, yesterday was a hectic day. All my colleagues wanted to go back early. Some said need to go back hometown, some need to catch flight and etc. It was overall a busy day. Yet I still have time to remind myself of KSS for 5 times... There are certain things that reminded me of it...

Anyhow, yesterday was also another rare day when I received a rare invitation. And of cause I accepted the invitation since this rare person asked us to go out. As for me, a friend is always friends. Just that from 3 days ago, i made a decision to not to anymore to certain someone...

Apart from that, due to some unknown reason, I'm having extreme headache since last night till now on the right side of my brain. Headache, headache... could it be migraine?? Guess I have to resort to medicine...

No comments: