Saturday, September 11, 2010

Day 3...

Well, during my day out today with my colleagues Lemon, her mom, Swee Ling, William and Thomas(used to call himself Ivan/Wayne), there were around 4 times I KSS... Just now, add together at my house playing mah jong with William and Thomas got another time, suppose to be around 8-9 times I KSS today...

Today after movie, Resident Evil: Afterlife with them, we head out for dinner at Wong Kok. It was the 1st time I been told that my walking style like a GAY LOU!!!, Normally, people only said like catwalk but Lemon told me I walk like a GAY LOU!! OMG!!!.. The movie was so so but after all, it was resident evil, so should be good ^^.

Tomorrow will have another day out to prevent myself from being alone. Also, able to date another person out for dinner on coming Wednesday ^^. It's good to have activities partner. As I don't ever think that I will find any lover anytime. I'm still deeply hurt by her choice...

No comments: