Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Enlighten again...

Somehow ... I feel that doing counseling for people is good. I can learn things and remind myself things that I forgotten. I did that to certain people before too. So I should know the feeling well better than others who have not experienced it.

The time I changed my heart, I didn't really care what she said at that moment. Is true that when someone changed his/her heart, that moment, no matter what one's does, the care is gone... It no longer was there... Now when I think of it, it's the same things. She changed her heart so no matter what I did... it will be useless. Cause when someone change, is changed. Mending it back will take some times...

So there is no need to do stupid things from now on to get each other attention cause is useless but well, at the very least, u will stay in her mind by contacting them once in a while hoping and praying that miracle will happen... Yet in the end... we call it miracle cause it's rarely occur... NItez all

No comments: