Saturday, September 25, 2010

Midnight Lonesome...

Just came back from Overtime at Sunway Giza. Thought of going to Movida just now as my gang said they will be there. End up when I reach, they were at Overtime, some are drunk >.< Earlier, went to celebrate Carol Birthday with Caren, William, Alex and Kenneth at "Jai" talk. Somewhere located around Pandan Indah. That William said wanna go for second round, thus i suggest to go Giza ... ended up that bastard said tired and wanna head home...Ended up joining my gang which consists of Jacky & GF, Kenneth & GF, E.C. Tan & wife, Alex and Derrick. Had a couple of bottles more before i came back home ^^.
Now when I reached home... I feel lonely... the feeling of missing her became very strong... wish that she will be here with me now...
KSS!!!

No comments: